CDS Examination In Indian Military Academy
The Examination of CDS is conducted by the UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission)The Examination conduct Twice in year CDS (I) will be organized on 9 November , 2016. Final date for submitting the application form is – 2 December, 2016 and the CDS exam will conduct on – 5th February, 2017.
CDS Indian Military Academy Syllabus
The examination for the English syllabus is divided into the various subjects they are:-
- Reading comprehension
- Ordering of words
- Spotting Error
The examination for the General knowledge syllabus is divided into the various subjects they are:-
- General science
- Current affairs
The examination of the Mathematics syllabus is divided into the various subjects they are:-
- Determination and Matrices
- Statistics and Probability
- Vector Algebra
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus and differential equation
- Analytical Geometry
Education qualification for Indian Military Academy : – the candidate need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Nationality For Indian Military Academy
- A candidate must be either be a:-
- A citizen of India or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01 January , 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (IV) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of the Nepal.